- Events & News
- Determining Litigation and Statutes of Limitation Requirements for Records Retention Programs
- Destruction of Records – Your Legal Obligations!
- Records Retention Rules: the Governing Authority
- Equal Pay Act and Retention of Personnel & Payroll Records
- The Bucket Theory – Getting It Right!
- The Best Evidence Rule is Dead, Except in the Mind of the Law!
- Advantages of Records Management
- Keeping Records Forever (NOT)
- March 1, 2016 – IRCH announces that Retention Manager 4 has achieved Windows 10 compatibility
New webinars are posted here as scheduling becomes available. If you would like to be notified when a new webinar is available for registration, please click on the following button.
Donald Skupsky is available to speak on the following seminar topics or a custom retention topic for your group or organization. Please contact us for details and to schedule an informational event for your next meeting or gathering.
- Legal Requirements for Records and Information Management Programs
- Applying Records Retention to Electronic Records
- Legal Requirements for Information Technology Systems
- Legal Requirements for Electronic Records
- Records Retention and Legal Issues Affecting Records
- Records Compliance and Information Management
- Recent Laws and Hot Issues
- The Evolving Legal Definition and Legal Expectation for Records
- Upper Management Changing Attitude Toward Records and Information Management
- Records Retention for Electronic Mail
- Legal Risk Reduction in Records and Information Management Programs
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
Thank you so much for all of your help and patience in my software training. You are an excellent trainer and a credit to IRCH. Going the extra mile to send these summaries is extremely helpful and speaks to your thoroughness in training IRCH clients.
Crawford and Company