- Seminars & Webinars
Seminars & Webinars
IRCH offers seminars and webinars covering various topics of professional interest in the records retention development and legal areas. Previous topics include:
- Legal Requirements for Records and Information Management Programs
- Legal Requirements for Microfilm, Computer and Optical Disk Records
- Legal and Operational Requirements for Records Retention Programs
- None scheduled at this time. Please check back for future scheduling information.
- What You Need to Know and Do in Response to Changes in the Law (Webinar)
- Legal Requirements for Records Retention . . . The Three-Year Presumption! (Webinar)
- The Dangers in Failing to Manage a Retention Program (Webinar)
- Making the Records Retention Decision – Advanced Subjects (Webinar)
Seminar presentations are available for your group, company or professional organization, either onsite or online. Our staff are available for seminar presentations on existing topics which can be customized for your group or meeting.
Please contact us to discuss seminar or webinar opportunities for your next group or organizational meeting. Upcoming seminars/webinars will be listed here as they are scheduled.
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
The webinar was refreshing on several levels. First and foremost, it was informative. Secondly, it was – for the most part – product agnostic. I absolutely HATE to go to ‘conferences’ where it’s all about the vendor and their product. And thirdly, my questions were answered.
And when I had more, Mr. Skupsky took the time to email me personally with an answer. THAT WAS HUGE! I know how much his consultant fees are, so to receive even a moment of his undivided attention – free – was very appreciated.