- Events & News
- Evolving Legal Definition and Legal Expectation for Records
- Guidelines for Establishing a Records Retention Schedule
- Legal Requirements for Records Retention . . . The Three-Year Presumption!
- What Is a Record?
- Destruction of Records – Your Legal Obligations!
- Why Do You Need to Keep Company Minutes?
- 3 Important Things to Consider Before Destroying Business Documents
- Advantages of Records Management
- March 1, 2016 – IRCH announces that Retention Manager 4 has achieved Windows 10 compatibility
New webinars are posted here as scheduling becomes available. If you would like to be notified when a new webinar is available for registration, please click on the following button.
Donald Skupsky is available to speak on the following seminar topics or a custom retention topic for your group or organization. Please contact us for details and to schedule an informational event for your next meeting or gathering.
- Legal Requirements for Records and Information Management Programs
- Applying Records Retention to Electronic Records
- Legal Requirements for Information Technology Systems
- Legal Requirements for Electronic Records
- Records Retention and Legal Issues Affecting Records
- Records Compliance and Information Management
- Recent Laws and Hot Issues
- The Evolving Legal Definition and Legal Expectation for Records
- Upper Management Changing Attitude Toward Records and Information Management
- Records Retention for Electronic Mail
- Legal Risk Reduction in Records and Information Management Programs
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
I enjoyed the webinar today, it was an hour well spent. It’s always good to hear from someone with mastery of their subject matter.