- Events & News
- Determining Litigation and Statutes of Limitation Requirements for Records Retention Programs
- What Is a Record?
- Destroy Your Client Files Under a Records Retention Program . . . and Protect Their Interests, Too!
- Why Do You Need to Keep Company Minutes?
- Record Retention Schedule for Tax Records
- Guidelines for Establishing a Records Retention Schedule
- Legal Requirements for Records Retention . . . The Three-Year Presumption!
- Legal Issues that Effect a Records and Information Management Program
- March 1, 2016 – IRCH announces that Retention Manager 4 has achieved Windows 10 compatibility
New webinars are posted here as scheduling becomes available. If you would like to be notified when a new webinar is available for registration, please click on the following button.
Donald Skupsky is available to speak on the following seminar topics or a custom retention topic for your group or organization. Please contact us for details and to schedule an informational event for your next meeting or gathering.
- Legal Requirements for Records and Information Management Programs
- Applying Records Retention to Electronic Records
- Legal Requirements for Information Technology Systems
- Legal Requirements for Electronic Records
- Records Retention and Legal Issues Affecting Records
- Records Compliance and Information Management
- Recent Laws and Hot Issues
- The Evolving Legal Definition and Legal Expectation for Records
- Upper Management Changing Attitude Toward Records and Information Management
- Records Retention for Electronic Mail
- Legal Risk Reduction in Records and Information Management Programs
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
“Defensible compliance is the mainstay of an effective records retention schedule. Solid legal regulation support is essential for developing compliant schedules which Retention Manager™ delivers.
I use the retention legal research database of over 16,000 citations as foundation for my clients’ retention schedules. Legal research updates are issued regularly and are easily integrated into the existing research. The legal group and retention rule “assignments” organizes relevant regulations into “buckets” for easy retention schedule development.
The Retention Manager™ method incorporates legal, business/operational value, and industry-standard considerations for retention decisions. Realistic retention periods are used to comply with regulatory and operational requirements.”
Su D. A. Graham, CRM, MLS