- Events & News
- Legal Issues that Effect a Records and Information Management Program
- Keeping Records Forever (NOT)
- The Bucket Theory – Getting It Right!
- The Best Evidence Rule is Dead, Except in the Mind of the Law!
- Determining Litigation and Statutes of Limitation Requirements for Records Retention Programs
- What Is a Record?
- Advantages of Records Management
- Destroy Your Client Files Under a Records Retention Program . . . and Protect Their Interests, Too!
- Determining Who Manages Your Records and Data – The Legal Ramifications!
- Date: This seminar presentation is being edited and will be available on this web site by January 20, 2017.
New webinars are posted here as scheduling becomes available. If you would like to be notified when a new webinar is available for registration, please click on the following button.
Donald Skupsky is available to speak on the following seminar topics or a custom retention topic for your group or organization. Please contact us for details and to schedule an informational event for your next meeting or gathering.
- Legal Requirements for Records and Information Management Programs
- Applying Records Retention to Electronic Records
- Legal Requirements for Information Technology Systems
- Legal Requirements for Electronic Records
- Records Retention and Legal Issues Affecting Records
- Records Compliance and Information Management
- Recent Laws and Hot Issues
- The Evolving Legal Definition and Legal Expectation for Records
- Upper Management Changing Attitude Toward Records and Information Management
- Records Retention for Electronic Mail
- Legal Risk Reduction in Records and Information Management Programs
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
The webinar was refreshing on several levels. First and foremost, it was informative. Secondly, it was – for the most part – product agnostic. I absolutely HATE to go to ‘conferences’ where it’s all about the vendor and their product. And thirdly, my questions were answered.
And when I had more, Mr. Skupsky took the time to email me personally with an answer. THAT WAS HUGE! I know how much his consultant fees are, so to receive even a moment of his undivided attention – free – was very appreciated.