- IRCH Retention Consulting
IRCH and Retention Consulting
Information Requirements Clearinghouse (IRCH) consults in the areas of law, records retention policy, document retention and information management. We specialize in legal research and development of records retention schedules. We complete more records retention schedules each year than any other consulting firm. All retention schedules are supported by complete, accurate legal research and analysis. Recent projects involve many well-known and Fortune 500 global companies.
IRCH also provides consulting services related to the legality of optical disk and other types of record media. We receive numerous requests for information and analysis from legal counsel, potential users and vendors world-wide related to legal compliance of records and information management programs with state and federal law. We also provides consulting services in other areas of records management on request.
Donald Skupsky, President of IRCH, also heads up the consulting department and staff. His more than thirty years of distinguished professional experience in the records retention field ensures the success of your retention project from initiation through consultation to completion.
IRCH consulting clients benefit in the following ways:
- IRCH has extensive experience in preparing records retention programs and researching legal requirements for records.
- We have developed and completed document records retention projects for a number of Fortune 500 companies and other small and large organizations in numerous fields.
- IRCH utilizes proprietary, state-of-the-art software with an extensive legal database to develop your retention program quickly and accurately.
- Our legal database is routinely reviewed and updated with the changes and revisions of laws and citations related to records retention requirements. This enables us to devote more attention to specific industries and activities in which our consulting clients operate, rather than the simpler, common laws such as tax, employment, contracts, etc.
- IRCH develops retention schedules based upon The Skupsky Retention Method developed by our president, Donald S. Skupsky. This method has evolved over 30 years in actual retention programs. Mr. Skupsky is considered the foremost national authority on the subject.
- Our retention schedules:
- contain appropriate legal research,
- do not require revision when the organization reorganizes,
- contain consistent and accurate retention periods,
- rarely have to be changed even when laws change,
- and can quickly be updated.
IRCH retention schedules become an effective tool for the record programs and policies of our clients after the project ends. IRCH resources are available to assist you after the project is completed, and help you attain self-sufficiency in your program development.
Project data for the custom records retention policy and legal research can be provided in a digital data format for incorporation into an existing content management system.
There are also options for delivering your completed project using our Retention Manager software. This gives you the software tools and methodology to update, revise and maintain your records retention program with legal research as your company record retention policies evolve.
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
The webinar was great. I am hoping you might repeat it sometime in the future.
Kathleen Glasgow Sparks, Tyson Foods