Retention Manager Consultants Edition
Retention Manager Consultants Edition augments the management and development tools in Retention Manager Professional with functionality to develop and manage retention schedules for multiple third party clients. The Consultants Edition is available in standalone or network versions.
The Consultants Edition enables consultants and retention professionals to create individual client schedules with named reports. All installed clients draw from the shared add-on modules and industry-specific templates for Retention Manager.
Initial purchase and license includes
- One concurrent user for either standalone workstation install or network install with multiple installed workstations
- Consultants management tools for creating and maintaining individual client schedules
- Annual subscription for technical support, legal research and software updates three times annually, upgrades to new versions
- Additional client licenses are for additional client retention schedules and are available in one, three, five or ten client license packages
Add-on research modules / research
- Insurance Research Module
This module is the leading database of state-level legal research on Insurance regulations to supplement the default database.
- International Research
IRCH provides international research for 130 countries to supplement the default database in Retention Manager. Please contact us with your international needs to learn more.
- Credit Unions
- Financial Services
- Power Utilities
- Additional Industry Templates in development
Please contact us for a demonstration and discuss how Retention Manager Consultants Edition can contribute to the success of your retention consulting practice or service.
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
Thank you so much for all of your help and patience in my software training. You are an excellent trainer and a credit to IRCH. Going the extra mile to send these summaries is extremely helpful and speaks to your thoroughness in training IRCH clients.
Crawford and Company