Retention Manager Plus
Retention Manager Plus is a suite of consulting services designed to help maximize your results with Retention Manager.
Plus services include:
- Individual or group training learning how to implement and integrate Retention Manager in your organization.
- Project support providing assistance and guidance implementing and integrating Retention Manager.
- Importing and adapting your current retention schedule in Retention Manager using the legal database and record series
- Supplementing the default legal database in Retention Manager with additional custom research for your organization retention schedule
- Additional training for new users to assure uniform transition of retention schedule procedures and maintenance using Retention Manager
- Integrating Retention Manager with your Electronic Content Management or Records Inventory systems
- Updating your retention schedule on a schedule or request basis
- Additional service options are available
Please contact us to speak with an IRCH expert to discuss further options or combinations to develop a best solution for your unique record needs and retention environment.
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
It is always refreshing to hear Don Skupsky’s common sense and realistic views on topics such as email, big data and unmanaged information. Additional topics covered that affect legally-defensible records retention are buckets, global retention and defense of a records retention program in litigation. The discussion regarding expert witness tasks can be a checklist for retention program development and management.
Karen Sampson, Scenarios By Sampson