Retention Manager Plus
Retention Manager Plus is a suite of consulting services designed to help maximize your results with Retention Manager.
Plus services include:
- Individual or group training learning how to implement and integrate Retention Manager in your organization.
- Project support providing assistance and guidance implementing and integrating Retention Manager.
- Importing and adapting your current retention schedule in Retention Manager using the legal database and record series
- Supplementing the default legal database in Retention Manager with additional custom research for your organization retention schedule
- Additional training for new users to assure uniform transition of retention schedule procedures and maintenance using Retention Manager
- Integrating Retention Manager with your Electronic Content Management or Records Inventory systems
- Updating your retention schedule on a schedule or request basis
- Additional service options are available
Please contact us to speak with an IRCH expert to discuss further options or combinations to develop a best solution for your unique record needs and retention environment.
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
“Defensible compliance is the mainstay of an effective records retention schedule. Solid legal regulation support is essential for developing compliant schedules which Retention Manager™ delivers.
I use the retention legal research database of over 16,000 citations as foundation for my clients’ retention schedules. Legal research updates are issued regularly and are easily integrated into the existing research. The legal group and retention rule “assignments” organizes relevant regulations into “buckets” for easy retention schedule development.
The Retention Manager™ method incorporates legal, business/operational value, and industry-standard considerations for retention decisions. Realistic retention periods are used to comply with regulatory and operational requirements.”
Su D. A. Graham, CRM, MLS