- Training Videos
- Legal Requirements for Business Records – view a 30 minute tutorial learning how to best use the software.
- Retention Wizard – view a six minute demo showing how to use the program.
- Retention Manager – click to view Retention Manager 4 and how it works.
- Retention Wizard – click to view a six minute demo showing what Retention Wizard does.
Webinar: Getting the Most Out of Retention Manager
Please click here to download a PDF version of this presentation.
View each video individually below.
- The Skupsky Method – the methodology, developed by Donald Skupsky, the software is based on.
- Training manual – a self-study training manual.
- Abbreviations – explanations of the various retention period abbreviations used in the program.
- Profile Diagram – a diagram showing the various functions and how they relate.
Online training is the direct method to learn how Retention Manager operates, its methodology, and how to design and implement your retention project in a timely and effective manner.
Training classes involve finding time in your busy schedule to make hotel and aiport reservations, navigating crowds and find unfamiliar destinations. The hassle of travel distracts from the learning process.
Online training for Retention Manager is done with an experienced IRCH Online Trainer. Training sessions are scheduled at your convenience. Online training follows an established curriculum for Retention Manager with sufficient time to practice your new skills using sample and your own actual data.
As a new or experienced user, you are just a few hours away from creating and updating your records retention schedule in Retention Manager.
Please contact us to learn more about online training for Retention Manager.
On-site training is available on your company premise for Retention Manager. This is an effective format for groups larger than what can be accommodated in the Online Training format. Training will occur on your location using your facilities.
Please contact us for more information and pricing.
Manage Your Record Retention
Manage risk, costs, access and compliance.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to learn how we can resolve your records retention needs and goals!Contact Us
“Defensible compliance is the mainstay of an effective records retention schedule. Solid legal regulation support is essential for developing compliant schedules which Retention Manager™ delivers.
I use the retention legal research database of over 16,000 citations as foundation for my clients’ retention schedules. Legal research updates are issued regularly and are easily integrated into the existing research. The legal group and retention rule “assignments” organizes relevant regulations into “buckets” for easy retention schedule development.
The Retention Manager™ method incorporates legal, business/operational value, and industry-standard considerations for retention decisions. Realistic retention periods are used to comply with regulatory and operational requirements.”
Su D. A. Graham, CRM, MLS