Searching for a Retention Resource such as consultants or services involves researching their expertise, experience and common sense about retention issues.
- How long have they been working in the retention field?
- Do they have a legal understanding of retention research?
- Do they understand the difference between a record container and content?
- How diverse is their client portfolio as far as industry diversity and size?
- Are they legal experts in records retention law and best practices?
You have discovered Information Requirements Clearinghouse (IRCH)
. What is their experience and expertise in record retention issues?
- offered records retention legal retention research and consulting since 1984
- legal staff doing retention research on the state, national and international levels on a daily basis
- published records retention articles and publications
- developed and published retention schedule development software used to develop thousands of retention schedules
- completed hundreds of records retention projects for varied industries
- served as subcontractor for records companies and consultants
- provided expert witness services
Please contact us for additional information on how to partner with IRCH expertise and experience for your retention needs.